Wardrobe Basics: Plain White T-Shirt
When I think of a plain white t-shirt, I imagine all sorts of ways in which I can wear it. A plain t-shirt can be very versatile depending on how you choose to style it. And you don’t have to limit yourself to white either. Stock up on a selection of white, blue, grey, black, colours that you can pair with absolutely anything from your wardrobe.
- T-shirts come in different styles. There are some with a loose fit and others that fit a bit more.
- Choose from crew neck t-shirts or those with a v-neck
- A statement necklace is the simplest, easiest way to dress up a t-shirt.
- Tuck in your t-shirt when pairing it with a skirt to smarten up the look.
- When wearing it with jeans, tuck in the front and leave the back hanging out for a relaxed look.
- Tie a knot on an oversize t-shirt and pair it with high-waisted trousers or skirt.
- To look even more polished, wear a blazer over your t-shirt and jeans and top it all off with some heels or smart flats.
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…