VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
Last week, enLaPink awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. I cannot adequately express my joy and gratitude at receiving this award. This is my first blog award so you can understand my excitement. Thank you dear!!! I’ve had this blog for seven months now and I’ve met so many interesting people and made some good friends. I was a bit afraid to venture into blogging but I’m really enjoying it now.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back.
- Write seven things about you.
- Nominate 10 other blogs and let them know they have received the award.
- I’m very shy and take some time to open up to people that I’ve recently met. I’ve been mistaken for being snobbish but I’m really not.
- On my twentieth birthday I was so depressed to be leaving my teens all I wanted to do was hide the whole day.
- I hate chocolate icecream.
- I love styling.
- I read a lot.
- I recently discovered that I like writing: this led to my starting this blog and other writing projects.
- I like working with my hands: I’m a huge fan of diys.
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…
Leave a Reply