It looks like 90s fashion is back with a bang. From chokers and bodysuits to dungarees and now turtlenecks. The list of trends to try is long and it excites me. These trends bring back such memories of my childhood and remind me of clothes that I loved but unfortunately outgrew.
Today, let’s talk about he turtleneck.
In order to look slimmer while wearing you turtleneck:
- Wear a good, supportive bra
- Avoid long, statement earrings
- Opt for hairstyles where your hair is away from your face
- Elongate your torso by tucking in your turtleneck
- To modernize your turtleneck, pair it with a statement necklace (or layered necklaces), sleeveless coats and cropped trousers.
- Opt to have your shirt tails and cuffs sticking out under your turtleneck sweater
Photo Credits: 1
What do you think of turtlenecks? Would you revisit this trend?
Thank you for stopping by. xo
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…