Links I Love: 04/12/2015
1. Motherhood comes with so many unexpected lessons and experiences even if it is just 30 minutes of cuddles like Emily had with her 10 month old baby.
2. With social media taking center stage here’s how to stop comparing yourself to others seemingly perfect lives.
3. I recently got faux leather leggings and I have been scouring the internet looking for ways to style them and I love this pairing with a chunky sweater.
4. I am always looking for ideas for our plus-size sisters, and Garnerstyle for Rebdolls are such gorgeous clothes, do check them out for style ideas.
Weekly Note from the Editor
This week has been eye-opening on many fronts. After much stressing over the difficulties of life, I finally got a light-bulb moment and finally decided that there is very little I can do about the challenges that crop up on a day to day basis. The best thing to do is to live one moment at a time, to try my best to push aside any negative thoughts and focus on what I want to achieve in my life and being the best mum to Elly that I can be.
And on that note, I wish you a fantastic weekend.
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…
Leave a Reply