On Saturday, Jayne of So Much Fashion So Little Space awarded me the Liebster Award. I’m so happy because this is my second award in my year of blogging. It’s so encouraging to know that someone is acknowledging my efforts.
How it works:
2. I just started my first job as a desk manager and social media manager.
3. I can be a bit bossy when I want things done my way.
4. I have a horrible temper though I don’t get angry that often.
5. I don’t look it but I eat A LOT.
6. I am obsessed with shoes. I don’t think you could have too many.
7. I’m a little bit of a control freak. I like things being done with a certain order and on time and if it isn’t satisfactory, I’ll do it myself.
8. I enjoy spending time with guys than girls. Sometimes I think girls have too much baggage!
9. I love travelling. I often fantasize about having a job that requires me to travel all over the world.
10. I could work on my blog all day, everyday but for my full-time job.
11. I love discovering new things and learning from different people from all walks of life.
1) What is your biggest dream?
2) Where would you go on your dream vacation?
3) What is the most important thing to you?
4) Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?
5) What’s your favorite accessory?
6) If you could go back in time what time period would you go to?
7) What’s your favorite time of the year?
8) What’s your favorite movie?
9) What’s your biggest fear?
10) Would you change anything in your life right now?
11) Can you speak more than one language?
- What latest trend would you not dream of living without?
- How would you spend your ideal weekend?
- What’s the most recent book you’ve read?
- If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be?
- What’s has been your greatest achievement so far?
- What is your favourite song?
- Which food do you love most?
- Given a choice between a horror, a comedy or romance which would you pick?
- Which 5 places would you like to travel to?
- Would you tell your best friend all your secrets?
- Which season do you love most? Spring, summer, winter or autumn?
Life and Times of Sue
@Megan, TfDiaries.com Thanks Megan!!
Nice post and interesting answers.
Thanks for the tag.
Audz, I am honored… Thank you so much. And just cos I have done this tag so many times, I'll answer the questions here but link you back on my blog.
1. kinda lost on trends, but I cant live without highheeled shoes
2. Ideal weekend as long aas my fam or my man is around, it is ideal
3. Fifth Avenue 5 a.m. by sam wasson
4. I love being me
5. gosh I cant think of anything
6. Sweet Nothing by calvin Harris and florence welsh (momentarily) and goodnight and go by imogen heap (all time)
9. Japan, India, Israel, Greece and barbados (again)
11. I'm a child of the sun – Summer!! (although I'm begginging to like Fall quite a bit)
@stylifiq Your welcome.
Interesting answers. I love Indian food too and I learned how to cook some dishes and now I'm adding more to my repertoire. When you decide, let's go to India. I miss that country.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…
congrats! love it.