I am so happy to have actually managed to fulfill one of my New Year’s resolutions, which was to post everyday here on the blog. I have not managed to do a full month of blogging in more than a year so I’m happy to see that it is possible.
Without further ado, here is a round up of the posts that appeared on the blog this month. If you missed out on anything, be sure to click on the link provided (links appear in purple and regular text in dark grey) to read the full post.
1. Favourites at the People’s Choice Awards.
2. Favourites at the Golden Globes.
3. Celebrity street style.
4. Favourites at the SAG Awards.
A few of my outfit choices.
1. Holiday Recap: what I wore to a wedding, for Christmas and to celebrate the New Year.
1. Great ideas for dresses to wear in the hot season .
1. What to expect on the blog in 2015.
2. First step in embracing minimalism, editing my closet.
3. Mid-week reflections January edition.
Which posts were your favourite this month? Do share in the comments below!
See you in February!
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…