Hi all!!! How’s your week coming along?
My love for all things skirts and dresses continues. I really like the feminine air associated with skirts. Even when I don’t have as many skirts as I would like, I have stopped sitting on my creativity and decided to think outside the box. For instance, I now know that I can wear a dress as a skirt, as I did here.
So how do you wear a dress as a skirt?
- Pick a dress that has enough room to go around your waist.
- I find spaghetti strap dresses easiest because it’s easy to hide the straps.
- Use a belt to hold the “waist” in place and avoid any embarrassing moments.
- If your dress is on the freer side, pair it with a fitting top to create balance and avoid looking too frumpy.
- Have fun with the outfit and walk with your head held high. Who will be able to tell you’ve worn the same dress twice in a week?
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…