Celebrity Style Crush | Beyonce’s Maternity Style
She might be expectant but Beyonce’s maternity style has inspired me beyond words. I am loving the colours and prints, the ripped denim, colours and boho vibe that she is showcasing. Be it in jeans or a fancy gown, Queen Bey always looks put together.
And does anyone understand how she wears heels when she is pregnant??
Maternity style tips:
- Opt for colour. Colour will cheer you up and brighten your outfit at the same time. Even if you opt for a black ensemble, add a pop of colour in the form of a coat or with your accessories.
- Long and flowy dresses don’t necessarily have to be frumpy. Figure-hugging maxis or those with an empire waist will be both comfortable and flattering.
- Add fun accessories like statement necklaces, bags and shoes with interesting details like a message or embellishment.
- When wearing loose flowing tops, opt for fitted lowers like jeans or leggings to add some proportion.
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…