Blogging Challenge Day 4 | My Top 10 Favourite Songs (ATM)
Music has always been a huge part of my life and very much so lately. I had almost forgotten the power of music when it comes to improving your mood, getting you psyched up for the day and expressing yourself at any given moment. I have cried, laughed, loved, become motivated all with the help of music.
I’m not too picky about what I listen to even though there are some genres of music that I am not the biggest fan of. I try to remain open-minded enough such that I can explore different genres and also bond with friends who might not listen to the same music that I do.
Below are 10 songs that are on my playlist at the moment in no particular order. They are a mixture of more recent and older songs. This list is bound to change at any time so if you’d like I can share another 10 favourite songs when it does.
1. Would you still love me? – Brian Nhira
2. Made for you – Banky W
3. Echame la culpa – Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato
4. IDGAF – Dua Lipa
5. Checking on you – R. City
6. No lie – Sean Paul ft. Dua Lipa
7. My darling – Dooqu
8. Locked away – R. City ft. Adam Levine
9. New rules – Dua Lipa
10. You are my reason – Calum Scott, Leona Lewis
Would you like me to keep this list up and keep you updated when my top 10 favourite songs change?
Thank you for stopping by.
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…
Leave a Reply