Happy end of the month!!!
Below are some of the highlights of August on Inches To Style (i2s).
|Maxi dress and Ballet flats|
|Maxi and Sequins|
|LBD and Blazer|
|I’ve got nothing to wear|
|Skirt as a dress|
Hollywood Inspiration/ Body Image
|Celebrate your curves|
|Retain your style with age|
- I got my first job!!! I’m still in denial.
- I finally finished my diploma in IT. I’m just hoping against all hope that it all goes well.
- I became an auntie!! Oh I think I forgot to share this…My very good friend, who’s more like a sister to me had a baby girl, whose photos I’ve been forbidden to put online. But baby Waridi, I love you, sweetness! Can’t wait until you’re old enough to get into mischief. Shhh! Don’t tell your mum:)
- I reconnected with some old friends. I came to realize that I should treasure each and every person who has come into my life. There must be a reason why we met and I must make an effort to keep in touch with them.
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…