15 Outfits That Will Make You Love Pant Suits
I am not a suit-wearing type of girl, that’s no secret. This has started to change though. I have been coming across some rather beautiful pant suits that are slowly but surely converting me to this more conventional work wear option.
This post was inspired by one of my style/career idols, Claire Sulmers (see her blogs here and here). Seeing how she made the pant suit look so chic and youthful not to mention colourful, made me long to have one made. I love the bright colours and bold prints.
- Add a bit of personality to your pant suit by wearing interesting tops like camisoles with details like lace or print.
- You can keep your look monochromatic by adding a blouse the same hue as your suit.
- For suits that have bold prints, keep your accessories simple and let your suit stand out.
- If you want to go for something a bit different, opt for bright colours, wide leg pants, flared pants or tuxedo pants.
* You will receive a weekly newsletter from Inches To Style including most recent posts and videos, and musings on the latest happenings around the world.
Video: What I wore in a week
One of the things I promised myself I would do, ever since this pandemic started and life slowed down, is that I would dress up every single day. Granted, I had nowhere to go, but putting on an outfit, no matter how simple, uplifted my…